Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 19 September 2011

Such a Great Week... I'm Speechless

Dear Spectacular People!
 
My week has been fantabulous! Hahahah, so GOOD! The investigator that was having suicidal thoughts got an ANSWER and now wants to be baptized as soon as possible! YESSSSSSSSS.
 
Hahaha, I cannot stop SMILING! :D But this week has been great! My thoughts are so incoherent right now. We had so many lessons this week. SO MANY.
 
Okay, gathering thoughts. We had District P-Day on Tuesday and that was fun. We almost got killed . . . hahah, not really, but it felt like it. We let another set of Elders drive and . . . yeah. That was fun. Crying from laughter.
 
But, yeah, nothing too exciting has been happening. We have a baptism set for the 28th of September, for a different investigator, and it's going to be epic!
 
I don't have much time at all to email today. . . I wish I did!  We have a zone p-day today and we are going hiking, so that should be fun. I love everyone and miss you all as well! Time is starting to FLY haha.
 
<3,
Sister Stout

ps - I'm so sorry this email is rubbish.  My thoughts are just all over the place today :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment