Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hellllllo wonderful people!

I am going to be in Redcar for another six weeks! YAY! With Sister Smith! Haha, after this transfer she will have been in Redcar for half of her mission. Crazy-ness. :)
For P-Day we drove out to Darlington and everyone played American football. Everyone, but me and two other Elders anyway. Haha. I'm not too fantastic at sports. And everyone gets SO competitive. It's slightly overwhelming. Haha. But yeah, so I just sat off to the side and talked to the Elders.
OH! Where we were sitting, there must've been a nest or something, because there were a GAJILLION spiders! They were EVERYWHERE. It was so gross. We were finding them all over our clothes and our bags. And then the worst thing happened. I had a feeling they might be crawling on my back so one of the Elders checked and he said there weren't any, but there WERE like four or five of them in my HAIR.
I FREAKED OUT and took my hair out of my ponytail and shook my head around. UGH just even thinking about it now. . . shuddershuddershudder!!! laskdfjlsdkjfkdfhalsdkjflk
So after about two hours of sitting and talking and getting attacked by itty bitty spiders, we got bored and started to throw an extra American football around. I don't think I've ever thrown one before. But Elder Spratt said I threw it perfectly. He said I threw it like Elder Parham, who got a bunch of scholarships to play for different universities. So appearently I have a hidden talent! Haha, my talent is so good in fact, that I threw it as hard as I could and Spratt tried to catch it and it hurt his finger! Like, really bad. Not broken, but it got all swollen and it turned all green and blue and purple. It was like that for a couple of days. Haha. I felt SO SO bad at first, but then he was just TRYING to make me feel bad about it, so I stopped feeling bad because it was his own fault to catching it WRONG! Haha.
So this week was fantastic! The baptism went so well! I have never had the feeling of a baptism being so . . . sacred before. It was really amazing. I loved it!
But, yeah, everything is going so well! I am having so much fun! The hardness of it all when I first got out here is really going away and time is going by so fast! I can't believe my first transfer is pretty much over. . . so WEIRD! Hahahahah.
My life is SO GOOD right now! I love p-days, haha, they are so much fun! And I LOVE missionary work!
<3,
Sister Stout

ps. MOM! I love you SO much! You are such an amazing mother! If you want you can make your emails a little longer. . . I normally run out of things to say and I LOVE hearing about home! 

pps. Could you send your letter seperate from the box? Maybe? It just takes longer for boxes and I love getting letters, especially from you! :D
ppps. Tell daddy sorry from me! Ahhh, so sad. But thank goodness that Dr. Beck is there to help out!
pppps. Dad, I love you sooo much! During that talk in General Confrence about dads and daughters, I started to cry. . . :) You are the most incredible dad I could've ever hoped for! Thank you for being so amazing and I'm sorry about your hand, but the story that goes along with it makes me laugh and it is SO YOU! Hahah, you are crazy, but in a really good way!
ppppps. Who is the new bishop?!?!?! You never told me . . .
pppppps. I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH :D My family is amazing. . . I don't know what I did to deserve such a good one.

(Ali sometimes gets carried away with ps's... haha!  But we love them.  I don't usually add them and I did leave a few out, but I think they're cute :)  Her personality comes out through her emails so much - it's great!  We love and miss her so much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment