Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 16 January 2012

Miracles!! Miracles EVERYWHERE

THERE CAN BE MIIIIIIRAAAACCCLLLLESSSS WHEN YOU BEEEEELIIIIEVE!!!!!
 
Miracles!! Miracles EVERYWHERE this past week! Just when you think Heavenly Father has kind of forgotten you or that you don't really matter that much to him, he just HEAPS the blessings on you. :D We found 6 new investigators this week. Brid hasn't had ANY new investigators in TWO transfers. This is why there must ALWAYS be opposition! You can't truly appreciate success until you have faced trial and disappointment.
 
I LOVE Bridlington, it is such a special place and I feel so at home here! The Branch is wonderful and the people who live here are nice in general. I obviously still get doors slammed in my face, but that is NO MATTER! :D  The gospel WILL be spread whether they want to listen or not!
 
I lovelovelove being a missionary it is the greatest blessing I have EVER experienced. Anybody who thinks they should go. . . remember that if you have a desire to serve God you are CALLED to the work! DO ITTTTT!!!!! Best thing you will EVER do. The hard things that you have to do are the BEST.
 
Speaking of doing hard things, my zone is doing these challenges everyday that will take us out of our comfort zone. For our first one we were talking to people in their cars while they were at red lights. That was SO MUCH FUN! Haha, I never would have DREAMED of doing something like that before my mission! Then we had to pray with people as we were finding. Haha, people look at you REALLY weird if you ask if you can pray with them as they are passing you on the street! :)
 
Anyway, that is what happened this week. I have VERY good hopes for the future of Brid!
 
I love you all!!
 
Sister Ali Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment