Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 7 February 2012

Wonderful Miracles Happening

MADRE (and everyone else that I love and adore!),
I'M STAYING IN BRID, but I am getting a new companion, Sister Brown!!!! :D I'm so excited, I love that girl SO much!!!  I am super stoked about staying in Brid, as SO many wonderful miracles have been happening!
Remember the story I told last week about the young man that we started teaching? He is getting baptized on Friday! He is one of the most incredible people I have ever met in my life. He loves the gospel so much and it has been wonderful to see him change his life to live like he knows he should. SO EPIC!
We went to York for P-day and that was WAY fun! The Scarborough Elders came and picked us up and we went to go see the York Minster, which was AMAZING! And then we did the Jor Vic center, which was the sights and the smells of the vikings! Haha, that was pretty legit.  Just so you all know, vikings smell absolutely and horribly AWFUL!!! Sister Evans looked like she was going to be sick. Haha.
We got a TON of snow this week! It was CRAZY! And BEAUTIFUL! But the bad thing about snow is that chaves think it's incredibly funny to use us as target practice. I got so many of them thrown at me. We are currently avoiding all chaves (even the mini baby chaves) like the plague.
So, yes, that was my week. Haha, ANYWAY. 
I love you all.
Adios, 
Sister Ali Stout

No comments:

Post a Comment