Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 20 March 2012

I'm Learning a New Language! What?!!

This has been a VERY interesting week. Haha, so last Monday, it was zone p-day, which I think I mentioned. So before we started playing capture the flag, we were just climbing boulders and stuff. I was already on this boulder and this HUGE bee just FLEW towards my face. It was the fattest bee I have EVER seen. Well, some of you will know that I am TERRIFIED of bees and I forgot I was on a boulder and that the boulder went higher behind me, so I tried to run away, but instead I just slammed my face into the boulder. Very unfortunate. So, obviously, my head KILLED when I first did it, but then it seemed to get better. Haha, it didn't. I was just OUT of it the next couple of days and on Wednesday, we had our district meeting and the zone leaders were there and I was SUPER out of it. I didn't know why I was saying some of the stuff I was saying and I was just generally out of it! The zone leaders took me to the hospital and they told me that I had a minor head injury. . . oooopppssss. :) So I had to have 48 hours of rest, which for a missionary, is TORTURE. Then to make it worse, I got a weird English flu/cold thing and I had to be in for ANOTHER three days. FIVE days of being inside the flat. Horrible. But I'm all better now!!
Now onto transfers. Sister Brown was called to be a trainer!!! So that means I'm leaving Brid!!
And I'm going toooooooooooooo
DON VALLEY!!!! And my new companion is Sister Freeman!!!!
Don Valley is especially interesting because it is a non-english speaking area. It is an area where a lot of Slovakian people live, so that is the language I will be learning! I'm not even allowed to teach english speakers!!! :O  Pray for me, please!!  I only slept 2 hours last night because I'm a little nervous about learning a new language, but I know through my faith and my and your prayers, I can do this!  Oh, my goodness!!!
Annnnnyyyyywaaaayyy!
I am going to upload some pictures, so this is the end! I love you all!!!
<3,
Sister Ali Stout!!!

This book is older then AMERICA!!!! 1758!!!!

Zone Leader Council!!!


The YORK ZONE!!!!

This is Nanci the day of her baptism. She didn't want ANY pictures taken, but we were able to wriggle this one out of her. She's not in her whites though, so that was kind of sad. But her baptism was SO powerful!!

Me with a creepy fake man. :D

So, while we had 5 days of being indoors, Sister Brown and I played some Scrabble!! She put down Nintendo. . . and then I added the 'es'. haha, she was FUMING!!!

Then, out of sheer boredom, Brown and I bought one 15" pizza and got one free!!! SO MUCH PIZZA.

My supurb drawing skills!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment