Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 2 April 2012

I LOVE Families

Hellllooooooo! England is doing very well, this last week was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Very warm and sunny and APPEARENTLY there wasn't a SINGLE cloud over ALLLLL of England? Craziness, right? Not a single solitary cloud. Anyway, my skin was very thankful, because I got a slight tan. The lack of sun here makes my skin very hard to look at, because it's pretty much TOTALLY fluorescent. But now the clouds are back again in full force. :) Not a ray of sunshine ANYWHERE. I love this place so much!
 
I seriously am having a ton of fun here. It's crazy hard, but . . . man, I can't even describe the amazing feeling that there is here. The people are so nice and they ALWAYS give us soooo much food. At every appointment that we go to, they give us food and drinks and you HAVE to eat or drink whatever they give you, or else they are not pleased. But they are really kind, obviously there are the crazies, but there are crazies EVERYWHERE you go.
 
Anyway, nothing too fun has happened yet. We were able to get 20 investogators to church, which was epic. And we found some really great families that we are now teaching. Which is always amazing. I LOVE families. I love getting to share with them that they can be together for time and all eternity. :) All of this is such an amazing experience. I have never been so happy in my whole life. Don't get me wrong, it is seriously SO hard. But I am learning that the hardest things in life are the most fun. :) And the most fulfilling. And generally just the best in all ways.
 
My love for you all is just sooooooo abundant!!!
 
<3,
Sestra Stoutova

No comments:

Post a Comment