Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Well, my week has been pretty fantastic. So many blessings and so much . . . just . . . HAPPINESS!!!!! I can't even explain how happy I am right now. I am serving around so many amazing people who I love SO MUCH!! Sister Freeman is such a wonderful companion and friend. We serious never get tired of each other. We're starting our second transfer together and we still just talk all day everyday like we've never spoken before. Only it's better because we HAVE and we know each other so well!!
Nothing too much has changed for me with trasfers and everything. I just have a new zone leader, named Elder Taylor, who I served around in the Billingham Zone, and a new district leader, Elder Gee, who came out with me. It's all very exciting. Even though Freeman and I are really going to miss our last district leader, the extremely Scottish Elder Cumming. He was such an epic DL.
P-Day was way fun yesterday! Sister Freeman and I decided to make sweet pork (like the kind they have at Cafe Rio) and bring it to the chapel for the elders in the city to enjoy. It was absolutely DELICIOUS!! Then we watched Despicable Me and played chair football. Well, I didn't play chair football, I sat out and wrote postcards and cheered people on. And also getting scared to death by the football flying everywhere and getting smashed in the foot with the ball. And that is why I don't actually play. Because when I do, I just get injured. And now that E. Taylor is here the whole Sister Doubt thing has come back.   It was pretty epic. But, honestly, the best part of my day was when I got permission to ring Sister Smith. I miss her so much and she is doing so well. She is training her third greenie, who is Chinese speaking!! I love my mission mom SO MUCH, it's crazy!!
Missionary work is going fantastic! I love the people that I'm teaching SO MUCH!! And we're going to be having a baptism in two weeks, which will be fabulous!! 

Mom, have a SUPER HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!  I LOVE YOU!
I love you all so much!!!
<3,
Sestra Stoutova

Me and Sister Freeman!

Just a little grossed out by the raw pork :)

No comments:

Post a Comment