Hear, O ye heavens, and give ear, O earth, and rejoice ye inhabitants thereof, for the Lord is God, and beside him there is no Savior. Great is his wisdom, marvelous are his ways, and the extent of his doings none can find out. His purposes fail not, neither are there any who can stay his hand. From eternity to eternity he is the same, and his years neverfail. For thus saith the Lord—I, the Lord, am merciful and gracious unto those who fear me, and delight to honor those who serve me in righteousness and in truth unto the end. Great shall be their reward and eternal shall be their glory.

Doctrine & Covenants 76:1-6

Monday 23 July 2012

I Just LOVE This Place!!

My dear, lovely, and gorgeous family and friends,
 
Well, I love you. I love you all SO MUCH.
 
Things here in Sheffield are going pretty darn fantastic! I love this place with all of my heart. This city is where it is AT for missionary work. I love teaching the Slovakian people so much. Sure, there are speed bumps, and I'm no where near a perfect teacher, but the love that I have for them is so incredible!
 
WE HAD A MIRACLE THIS WEEKKKKKK!!!! Jan and Jana Pecha got MARRIED!!!! And I would send you pictures of it . . . but I forgot my cord at my flat . . . oops. :/ So those will be sent next week. But it was FANTASTIC!! The greatest smallest soberest gypsy wedding that there ever was! 
I don't actually know if I've explained this to you all, but the peole that we teach, while they are from Slovakia, are not technically 'Slovakian's'. They are actually Romani Gypsy and they speak Roma and Slovakian. They are originally from India and just travel from place to place every couple of generations. But, nevertheless, I just love them all so much! Anyway, Jana is getting baptized on the 11th of August, after her husband gets the Aaronic Priesthood, so he can baptize her. :D
 
Well, not much else. But you all are fantastic and I love you!!
 
Have a fantastic week!!
 
<3,
Sestra Ali Stoutova

No comments:

Post a Comment